Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Reflection - Modelling Workshop

This workshop was a lot of fun, since I have never done anything like this before. I enjoyed making both the model of my own house and the transformative one. I feel the skills I learnt are useful and I think I can definitely make much better models now than I could before. Skills such accuracy of measurement s and precision of cuts, as well as care in assembly are valuable to know and have. I can definitely see myself using them in future model making and I think my future models can only be better because practice makes perfect. Even this was evident in these two models because I could see as I cut bits out for the buildings, my cuts for windows and doors got more precise as I went, probable because of the repetitive nature of the model making.
I would definitely keep the two models of I made from this workshop because I am quite proud of my efforts and think they look quite cool.

No comments: